Covid 19 Precautions
We the proprietors have received our Certificate of training for the Failte Ireland, Covid 19 Safety Charter.
We will use appropriate personal protective equipment when carrying out our duties.
We will keep a record of our daily temperature check.
- Pod cleaning procedures have been revised to include Covid 19 protocols. Additional
cleaning time has been provided for heavy touch areas.
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Tables and stools
- Toilet, sink and shower door handles
- All housekeeping and laundry cleaning chemicals have been reviewed and meet Failte Ireland, Covid 19 Safety Charter Training recommendations.
- The current Failte Ireland recommendation of 6 hrs between departure of guest and arrival of new guest is adhered to.
- All guests are requested to adhere to 2m physical distancing while on the glamping site.
- All guests are requested to adhere to other Covid 19 safety measures as indicated on site signs, e.g. Use of face mask in public areas, cold and flu etiquette etc.
- The parking areas in Kilbane Glamping have been numbered to allow for social distancing, we request all guests park in these areas.
- We request all guest fill out a health questionnaire form on day of arrival, a non-invasive temperature check will also be carried out.
- Each Pod is a self-contained space with natural ventilation provided by the windows and exterior door.
- Hand sanitizers are available in your Pod for your convenience.
- Antiviral wipes are also available in your Pod for your use during your stay.
- Strict laundry protocols are now in place to reduce the risk of cross contamination during the laundry journey
- We request all guest bring their own face masks (and gloves if deemed necessary) but we can provide same if required at an additional charge.
On Site Safety Considerations
My husband Brendan and I really hope you enjoy your stay on our family farm
If there is anything that you feel we could do to improve on the experience we would be very grateful for all feedback. If you require assistance or information during your stay please do not hesitate to contact the proprietors Aine and Brendan Sweeney on 087- 3913111.
- On entering or leaving the laneway leading to the entrance please close the gate leading to the main road. We would also like the gate to Kilbane Glamping to be closed in the same way.
- Smoking IN the Pod or AROUND the Pod area is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. There is a designated signed smoking area to use if you so wish.
- As part of our Fire Safety, to reduce the potential risk of fire we ask all visitors to PLEASE charge all electrical devices during DAYTIME hours and please do not leave UNATTENDED.
- The use of single use or other portable barbeques is not allowed. If you wish to barbeque one can be provided at an additional charge.
- At present pets are not allowed on site as we currently have no facilities to accommodate them.
- We would like all our visitors to Kilbane Glamping to enjoy their stay, however partying or excessive noise causing disturbance to other site users or local residents will not be tolerated
- We request that visitors leave the Pods In a reasonable condition at checkout. We would expect tables to be cleared and dishes left unwashed at the sink. All general and recyclable waste should be removed to the designated bins provided.
- If you would like the use of an iron, ironing board or hair dryer these can be provided on request. These are guest only items and are cleaned after use as per Covid 19 protocols.